- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary and Anchovy Lamb Steaks Recipe
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy fillets||6 , roughly chopped|
|Rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Leg lamb||120 Ounce|
Calories 1243 Calories from Fat 785
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.1%
Saturated Fat 34.4 g172.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 383.1 mg
Sodium 557.7 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 106 g212.7%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 56.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor add the lemon zest, anchovies, rosemary and the oil and blend to a rough paste.
2. In a large food bag or bowl add the lamb and pour over the marinade, massaging it into the meat.
3. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hr, preferably overnight.
4. Heating the barbecue, cook the lamb for 4-5 minutes each side or until nicely browned on the outside.
5. Transfer to a board, cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Serve lamb sprinkled with rosemary sprigs, and lemon wedges for squeezing over.