- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roquefort Dressing Recipe
|Vinegar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Roquefort cheese/Other blue cheese||60 Gram, crumbled|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 559
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.5%
Saturated Fat 17.4 g87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54 mg
Sodium 1085.7 mg45.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 39.8% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a small bowl, and add pepper and vinegar and whisk them well.
2. Add oil little by little and keep on whisking constantly, until the dressing emulsifies.
3. Stir in crumbled cheese and continue to whisk until the mixture becomes creamy.
4. Season as per the taste preferences.
5. Serve the Roquefort dressing over any green salad.