- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bruschetta Recipe Video
|Country bread||20 Gram (1 slice)|
|Olive oil||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Tomato||1⁄2 , sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 500.5 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a shallow pan on high heat. Smear 1 teaspoon olive oil on one side of the country bread slice.
2. Put in on the smoking hot pan and let it char from one side.
3. Once it is done, smear 1 teaspoon olive oil on the other side and char it as well.
4. Take out the toasted slice and place over the counter. Top with tomato slices, sprinkle salt, oregano and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
5. Serve Bruschetta with soft drink.