- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rolled Pancake Supper Recipe
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Instant non fat milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Asparagus spears||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sieved cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 966 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 869.9 mg
Sodium 2944.6 mg122.7%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 51.9 g
Protein 89 g177.4%
Vitamin A 84.9% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 129.2% Iron 47.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together eggs and cottage cheese.
2) Add in the salt, flour, dry milk, and 2 tablespoons water and blend well.
3) Scoop 1/4 cup batter and drop on a hot greased griddle to make a pancake.
4) Flip and bake on other side till golden brown.
5) Drain the asparagus.
6) In each pancake, place 3 or 4 asparagus stalks and roll.
7) Place in a flat casserole.
8) Serve immediately.