- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rolled Shrimp Sandwiches Recipe
|Whole wheat bread loaf||1 (Unsliced)|
|White bread loaf||1 (Unsliced)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked or canned|
|Softened butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Tarragon vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.4 mg
Sodium 284.7 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 0.82%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Remove crust from whole-wheat and white bread.
2) Slice bread lengthwise into 1/8-inch pieces.
3) Process shrimp in a food chopper using a fine blade.
4) Blend in butter or margarine, salt, cayenne pepper, and vinegar.
5) Apply this mixture over each slice of bread.
6) Make 1 1/2 inches diameter rolls from the slices by rolling them lengthwise.
7) Using waxed paper, wrap the rolls and chill in fresh-food compartment of refrigerator.
8) Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices and serve at once.