- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rocky Road Bars Recipe Video
|Chocolate brownie mix||22 1⁄2 Ounce (with chocolate syrup pouch or your favorite type)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄10 Tablespoon|
|Water||3⁄10 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Large, beaten|
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||12 Ounce, divided|
|Mini marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1/2-2)|
|Roasted peanuts||1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)|
Calories 356 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 205.8 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.22%
Sugars 44.1 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.98%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
3. In a bowl, place together brownie mix (with the chocolate syrup if using that kind), oil, water and eggs, stir until well blended.
4. Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips and stir well to mix.
5. In the greased baking pan, spread the cake mixture evenly.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until an inserted wooden toothpick centre comes out clean.
6. Remove the baking pan out of the oven and immediately sprinkle with marshmallows, remaining one cup chocolate chips and peanuts.
7. Cover pan with a baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes then remove and allow to cool completely.
8. Cut into bars and serve as desired.