- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rocket and Olive Salad Recipe
|Wild rocket||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Seeded black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon (made with balsamic vinegar)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 767 Calories from Fat 352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2097.4 mg87.4%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 16.9 g67.7%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 34 g68.2%
Vitamin A 1526.6% Vitamin C 1017.7%
Calcium 254.7% Iron 95.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash rocket and leave in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
2) Drain and dry with a kitchen towel.
3) In a salad bowl, place the olives and rocket leaves and chill.
4) About 5 minutes before serving, sprinkle dressing over salad.
5) Serve the chilled salad as side dish.