- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toasty Roasty Kale Recipe Video
|Kale bunch||1 Bunch (100 gm), chop (into 1" pieces)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Medium|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 19 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.23 g0.36%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 121.2 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 102.5% Vitamin C 74.1%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOlive Oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Break the leaves from the ribs of the kale and cut the leaves into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Place the kale in the sheet pan, squeeze lemon juice and spray olive oil.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and other seasoning of your choice.
5. Toss them well and leave it out to dry.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Serve as snack.