- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Chicken Recipe Video
|Fresh rosemary||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt/Sea salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Organic chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned beer||11 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 0.54 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 632.8 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 79 g158.8%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a crusher bowl, add rosemary, lemon juice, white pepper, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Crush and mix well to get a paste like consistency.
2. Apply this mixture evenly to the chicken, trim the excess fat, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
4. Cover a baking tray with aluminium foil.
5.Open the beer can, place it on the tray, insert the chicken into the can firmly. Pour the excess marinade juice.
6. Bake at 400F for 20 minute, and then at 350F for 70 minute.
7.Carve into pieces and serve with spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots.