- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chardonnay with Vegetarian Style Pasta Recipe Video
|Leeks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cremini mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Portabella mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Plum tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sundried tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetarian stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 309 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 427.9 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 62.9% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 22.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a very hot skillet, add a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté chopped leeks.
2. In another pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté cremini and portabella mushrooms.
3. When the leeks and mushrooms are caramelized, add chopped garlic and cook it.
4. In a pot of boiling salt water, add the pasta and boil until just cooked and then drain out the water.
5. Add the leeks mixture to the mushrooms.
6. Add the canned tomatoes with its juices, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil and spinach.
7. Deglaze with vegetarian stock and season with salt and pepper.
8. Add the pasta and toss.
9. Serve in a plate and garnish with fresh basil.