- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted White Fish with Braised Baby Bok Choy Recipe Video
|Bok choy||2 Medium|
|Mined ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White fish||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.8%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg
Sodium 1935.9 mg80.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 54 g108.5%
Vitamin A 755.2% Vitamin C 630.2%
Calcium 99.2% Iron 42%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE ROAST FISH
2. Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.Rub it in.
3. In a medium pan, pour the olive oil and heat it up.
4. Sear the fish fillet for about 2 minutes on each side.
5. Place them in the oven for 5 minutes and take them out.
FOR THE BOK CHOY
6. Wash and slit through the bok choy.
7. In a sauce pan, add the vegetable broth and the ginger.
8. Drop the boy choy, cover and let them cook for 10 minutes.
9. On a plate, serve the fish alongside the braised bok choy and some mashed sweet potatoes.