- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Veggies and Dip Recipe Video
|For the vegetables|
|Eggplant||7 Ounce, quartered|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Orange pepper||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Red onion||1 Medium, slice|
|Butternut squash||11 Ounce, cubed|
|Zucchini||1 Small, slice (cut into 3/4” slices)|
|Golden snacking tomatoes||4 Ounce|
|For the marinade|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||5 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|For the dip|
|Low fat honey yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smoked paprika||1 Pinch|
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.5 mg1.2%
Sodium 498.8 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.6%
Sugars 19.3 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 183.5% Vitamin C 196.9%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the eggplants into quarters, slice all the bell peppers.
2. Slice the onions into think rings, cube the butternut squash, cut the zucchini lengthwise and then cut into 3/4” slices, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
4. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet and spray it with olive oil cooking spray.
5. Combine all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
6. In a small bowl or a small blender combine olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, white wine, honey and Italian seasoning, stir and mix well.
7. Pour the dressing on the vegetables and give it a good toss.
8. Put all the vegetables onto the baking sheet.
9. Roast the vegetables for 25 minutes.
10. Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before cooking time; continue to cook for the remaining time.
11. Mix in a bowl honey yogurt and paprika mix well.
12. Once done remove and let it rest.
13. Serve the roasted vegetables with dipping sauce.