- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pinoy Roasted Vegetables Recipe Video
|Diced potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Seasoning||To Taste (of your choice/ creole seasoning used)|
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 174.7 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 31.1%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or cooking oil and set aside.
3. Put all vegetables in the baking pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and butter. Mix to coat well.
5. Pop in oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!