- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart Recipe Video
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Flour||7 Ounce, divided (1 tbsp. for dusting)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Spring onion||2 , chopped|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.9%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 83.8 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 68.3%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the dough, in a large bowl, add water and olive oil and few tablespoons of the flour. Mix to a smooth paste.
2. Add remaining flour and mix well with the spatula. Stir in the salt and mix thoroughly. Knead with hands to make soft smooth dough. Cover and chill for 60 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour. Roll out the chilled dough to an 11 inch circle and use it to line a 9-inch pie plate. Trim the edges neatly.
5. Smash the garlic cloves with blade of a large knife.
6. In a bowl, combine garlic cloves, onions, tomatoes and green pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and cracked pepper. Toss to mix well.
7. Turn the vegetable mixture into the pie shell and spread evenly.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
9. Remove and let the tart cool.
10. Unmold and cut into wedges and serve warm or cold!