- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe
|Sweet peppers||2 , chopped (Red, Yellow, Or Green)|
|Zucchini||2 Small, sliced|
|Yellow squash||2 Small, chopped|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Canola oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Radiatori/Pasta ruffles||1 Pound|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Basil/Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Dijon mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded fresh basil/Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 74.2 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 82.2%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Line the rack of a broiler with aluminum foil and preheat it placing about 5 to 6 inches from the source of heat.
2) In the meantime, allow a pot of water to come to a boil.
3) Stir in pasta and follow package directions to cook it.
4) Drain, when done and rinse well under cold running water.
5) Apply 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil over the vegetables kept on foil and then broil for about 10 minutes.
6) Take a bowl; transfer the cooked vegetables to it and keep warm.
7) In a small bowl, mix together remaining oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper for the dressing.
8) Combine pasta and vegetables, mixing them well with dressing and then add in basil.
9) Keep covered and chill the pasta mixture until ready to serve.