- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Vegetable and Herb Cheese Frittata Recipe Video
|Pork sausage||3 Ounce|
|Asparagus stalks||4 , cooked and roughly chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 , roughly chopped|
|Sweet onion||1⁄2 , roughly chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||12 , halved|
|Portobello mushrooms||2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded|
|Boursin cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Boursin herb cheese)|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Fresh cracked pepper||To Taste|
Calories 511 Calories from Fat 310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.2%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g84%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 402.4 mg
Sodium 831.8 mg34.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 30 g60.7%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 61.5%
Calcium 35.3% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add the asparagus, pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the sausage back into the pan.
5. Add the egg mixture into the saute pan with the vegetables and sausage.
6. Push the sides of the egg into the middle using a spatula and cook until slightly runny.
7. Add in the cheddar and Boursin herb cheese.
8. Pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
9. Plate and serve.