- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Top Sirloin with Caramelized Vegetables and Portabella Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Onions||1 , chop|
|Portabella mushroom||30 Gram, slice|
|Garlic seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Mccormick garlic onion rub)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Merlot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beef stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.1%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg14.2%
Sodium 1739.5 mg72.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 21 g42.1%
Vitamin A 97.6% Vitamin C 51.1%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet and caramelize the onions, carrots, potatoes and portabella mushrooms.
3. In the meantime, season the sirloin with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the Mccormick garlic onion rub.
4. In a hot skillet, add the seasoned sirloin and brown on all sides.
5. Add the sirloin into the vegetables pot and de-glaze with Merlot wine.
6. Add the beef stock and salt and pepper, thyme and parsley and cover with lid.
7. Pop the pot into the oven for 60-90 minutes.
8. Slice the beef and plate along with the vegetables and serve.