- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce & Roasted Peppers Recipe Video
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , seeded|
|Red bell pepper||1 , seeded|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon, slice|
|Parsley leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thyme leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Cracked pepper||To Taste|
Calories 696 Calories from Fat 501
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.7%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.6 mg
Sodium 281.3 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 88.7% Vitamin C 443.1%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the chimichurri sauce: In a blender, add the garlic, shallots, parsley leaves, basil leaves, oregano leaves and thyme leaves along with lemon juice and puree.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Place on the grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Add the peppers to the grill as well and roast well.
5. Once done, slice the peppers and the steak.
6. Plate the roasted peppers with the sliced steak on stop. Drizzle the chimichurri sauce and serve.