- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Ribeye Recipe Video
|Bone and rib eye steak||1 Pound|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Thyme sprigs||3 Medium|
|For truffle vinaigrette|
|Truffle pieces||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Truffle juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Truffle oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.3%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g85.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93 mg31%
Sodium 611.4 mg25.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 86.2%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Season the steak with some salt and pepper
3. In a frying pan heat extra virgin olive oil and sear the beef flipping each side until golden brown.
4. Place in the oven and roast for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Cut the cauliflower into flat pieces and wedges and pour over olive oil.
6. In a hot pan add the cauliflower pieces and brown flipping each side.
7. Add thyme and butter and cook.
8. Remove the beef from the oven and place over heat on the stove to cook.
9. For truffle vinaigrette mix truffle pieces, truffle juice and truffle oil .
10. On a serving plate make a bed using the cauliflower pieces, place the steak over it along with thyme sprigs and drizzle over the truffle vinaigrette.