- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Red Kuri Squash with Honey and Smoked Paprika Recipe Video
|Red kuri squash||500 Gram|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Celtic sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for greasing baking pan)|
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.3%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 194.6 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 35.4%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil a shallow baking pan and put it into the oven to heat up.
2. Cut the squash in half. Use a very sharp knife to cut through the hard squash. Scoop out the seeds.
3. Cut the squash into ½” slices then cut into 3” lengths. Put into a large bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, paprika and Celtic sea salt.
5. Pour the paprika oil over the squash and mix so the squash gets coated with the oil.
6. Take the preheated pan out of the oven; arrange the squash so it is all in one layer.
7. Roast the squash, turning once, until tender and light golden about 30 minutes. Turn it after 15 minutes.
8. Serve Roasted Red Kuri Squash with Honey & Smoked Paprika with tossed salad and enjoy!