- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Ranch Potatoes Recipe Video
|Baby red potatoes||2 Pound, unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks|
|Ranch dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||5 Tablespoon, shredded and divided (1 tbsp. for topping)|
|Bacon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked and crumbled|
|Dill weed||1 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||3 , washed and chopped|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Sodium 247 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 11% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease the casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl mix together, the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon. Add in the potatoes. Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes.
3. Spoon into a greased casserole dish and cover with foil.
4. Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees F. Stir gently halfway through the baking time to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don't become too brown and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
5. Remove foil. Raise the oven temperature to 400°. Gently stir again, as necessary.
6. Sprinkle left cheese over the potatoes and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Garnish Ranch Dressing potatoes with scallions and serve with sour cream.