- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Pork Loin Recipe
|Loin pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.5%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.5 mg
Sodium 332 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 30 g61%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Take a shallow baking dish and add olive oil, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3) Mask meat in seasoned oil and coat well.
4) Keep in refrigerate for 30 minutes and turn once.
5) Transfer the meat to oven on roasting rack and cook in Convection (450°F) for 20 minutes.
6) Turn once after 10 minutes.
7) Coat meat with mustard.
8) Reduce the heat to 375°F.
9) Cook in Combination 3 for 30 minutes.
10) Add salt.
11) Seal with aluminum foil. Keep aside.
12) Keep warm and serve the meat immediately thinly sliced.