- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Pork Chops with Tropical Salsa and Jasmine Rice Recipe Video
|Pork chops||3 Medium|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly cut|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Jalapeno||1 Medium, chop|
|Cilantro||3 Tablespoon, freshly cut|
|Lime||1 Medium, juiced|
|Jasmine rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Cracked pepper||To Taste|
Calories 710 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 117.3 mg
Sodium 323.5 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 44 g87%
Vitamin A 41.4% Vitamin C 105.3%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dice the pineapple, jalapenos and shallots and cut the cherry tomatoes into half.
2. In a bowl, add the diced, pineapple, jalapenos, cilantro and shallots and cherry tomatoes and season with lime juice, salt and pepper and toss well.
3. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the chops on a grill on all sides. This should take about 15 minutes.
5. Plate the pork chops with the pineapple salsa on top and some jasmine rice and serve as main course.