- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , zested and cut into slices|
|Fresh thyme||1⁄8 Bunch (12.5 gm) (3-4 sprigs)|
|Sea salt/Kosher salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Shrimp||1 Pound (medium sized, tails off)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), mince|
Calories 699 Calories from Fat 463
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.6%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 377 mg
Sodium 533.9 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 48 g95.5%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 68.2%
Calcium 19% Iron 40.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a ceramic baking dish, throw in the lemon zest and thyme sprigs.
3. Pour olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir and place the dish in oven for about 8 minutes.
4. Take the dish out of oven, and add minced garlic, lemon slices and shrimp in it. Add butter if desired. Mix them together.
5. Return the dish to the oven and cook for another 8 minutes until shrimps are cooked. Stir once.
6. Serve lemon garlic shrimp over rice, pasta or couscous.
You can also use glass baking dish to prepare shrimp.
You may add more grilled vegetables to your shrimp.