- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Lemon Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken legs||2 Large|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Large, juiced|
|Black pepper powder||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 32 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.32%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2239.6 mg93.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 28.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic powder to it.
6. Mix it with hands to coat the chicken well with all the marinade. Rub all the spices on the chicken.
7. Keep aside for 60 minutes.
8. After 60 minutes, place the marinated chicken on baking grill and bake for 30 minutes or till done.
9. Chicken legs should be flipped every 15 minutes to cook both sides evenly.
10. In a serving plate, serve the chicken hot with fried rice.