- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Herbed Veggies Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||2 Large, peeled and sliced length wise|
|Yam||2 Large, peeled and sliced length wise|
|Italian squash||2 , peeled and sliced length wise|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Fresh sage||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3237 Calories from Fat 2047
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 221 g340.1%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 536.4 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 282 g93.9%
Dietary Fiber 44.8 g179.1%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 36 g71.6%
Vitamin A 283.6% Vitamin C 929.8%
Calcium 77.7% Iron 103.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F/ 220 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with Olive Oil.
3. In a large bowl, add in vegetables and potato slices.
4. Add in garlic salt, pepper and herbs. Toss mixture.
5. Place vegetables and potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
6. Drizzle mixture with olive oil.
7. Bake potatoes in oven in the preheated oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until vegetables and potatoes are tender and golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with a meat or fish entree.
You can also serve this dish with a green salad. For next morning leftovers, serve this dish with your favorite omelets!