- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Green Beans Recipe Video
|Green beans||2 Pound, washed and dried with ends trimmed|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 249.5 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 0.63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take the washed and dried beans and place them onto a large baking sheet.
3. Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle salt and black pepper to taste. Toss the beans together until evenly coated.
4. Roast the beans in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the green beans turn slightly brown. Turn the beans after 20 minutes, while roasting.
5. Serve these roasted green beans hot or at room temperature with some ketchup.