- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Cranberry & Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
|Bread slices||2 Large (Italian Batard Bread)|
|Brie cheese||1 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Cranberry sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (softened)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.6 mg
Sodium 696.8 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.4% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Brush one side of each bread slice with butter. This is the side that is going to face the grill.
2. Smear the brie and roasted cranberries onto the side of the bread that is not buttered.
3. Top with the other buttered bread slice.
4. Heat a skillet on medium high heat before placing the sandwich on it.
5. Grill the sandwich for 2 minutes on one side before flipping it.
6. Serve the cheese oozing cranberry brie sandwich straight form the grill.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv