- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Chickpeas or Garbanzo Beans- Chhole Chana Garam Recipe Video
|Boiled chickpeas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (1-2)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 67.8 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put boiled chickpeas and drizzle olive oil on top.
3. Season with black pepper, and salt. Toss to coat well.
4. On a baking sheet, spread chickpeas in single layer.
5. Pop in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until browned and crunchy, stirring once half way through.
6. When done remove from oven and immediately sprinkle garlic powder and paprika. Mix well.
7. Squeeze lime juice and serve with finely chopped onion.