- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Chicken with Potatoes Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1 1⁄2 (0.50 Large And 1 Small)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4659 Calories from Fat 2676
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 300 g462.1%
Saturated Fat 74.8 g374%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1135.6 mg
Sodium 3177.1 mg132.4%
Total Carbohydrates 191 g63.7%
Dietary Fiber 40.9 g163.5%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 303 g606.9%
Vitamin A 52.5% Vitamin C 399.3%
Calcium 32.3% Iron 123.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2) To start peel the potatoes and rinse them off. Then place them in a baking pan and coat with olive oil and salt.
3) Prepare the chicken next by cutting out the backbone so you can butterfly the chicken. Once
you have the backbone cut out of the chicken just press on both sides of the chicken to open it like a
4) Next make a rub with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Rub both sides of the chicken with the mixture and then place the chicken on a broiling pan or baking sheet.
5) Sprinkle the top with some rosemary to finish and then place the chicken and potatoes in a 450 degree oven for 1 hour.
6) Now we are going to make our avocado dipping sauce for the chicken. Take half of large avocado and
dice it up. Throw it into a mortis and pestle or a bowl and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, and
mayonnaise. Mix everything together until it's pureed.
7) Serve the dish.