- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Carrots and Potatoes with Dill Recipe Video
|Carrot||1 Pound, peeled, quartered|
|Baby potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Coarse salt||To Taste|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh dill||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 140.2 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 268% Vitamin C 35.8%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a rimmed baking sheet, lay potato, and carrot.
3. Sprinkle oil, salt, and pepper on it. Toss to coat well.
4. Spread potato, and carrot in single layer.
5. Pop baking sheet in oven, and bake for about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Turn vegetables once for even cooking, about ½ the way through.
6. Serve baked vegetables with lemon juice and dill garnish.