- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Carrots Recipe Video
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), crushed|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 175.5 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 378.9% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Peel the carrots and cut like French fries.
4. In a bowl take olive oil; add in crushed garlic and sea salt.
5. Spread the carrots over parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Pour the olive oil mixture over carrots and rub with hands.
7. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
8. Serve roasted carrots with whole grain bread and baked salmon.