- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Carrot Soup Recipe Video
|Carrots||7 , peeled and diced|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Ginger paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Liter, warm|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 77 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 90.5 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 1 g2.4%
Vitamin A 189.8% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with olive oil.
2. In greased baking dish place the carrot and onion. Season with salt, black pepper and oregano.
3. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
4. Take out the roasted carrot and onion in a pot.
5. Pour in the water and boil for 10 minutes.
6. Turn off the stove and make puree with the help of hand blender.
7. Strain the soup in a large bowl.
8. Heat the oil in a pan and pour in the carrot puree. Boil for 5 minutes.
9. Garnish carrot soup with the parsley and serve.