- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe Video
|Brussels sprouts||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Sea salt||2 Pinch|
|Black pepper powder||1 Pinch|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
Calories 119 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 124.7 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 128.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Wash the brussel sprouts and slice it in half. Take it in a baking pan.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the brussel sprouts.
4. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper over it. Mix it well with your hands.
5. Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Mince garlic.
7. After 25 minutes, remove the baking tray from the oven and add garlic. Mix it well.
8. Put it back in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve it as it is.