- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Almonds Moroccan Style Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole almond||2 Cup (32 tbs), unsalted, roasted|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|For savory and sweet|
|Ras-el-hanout spice blend||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.1%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 244.2 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.2%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 15 g30.6%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 0.81%
Calcium 20% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
1. SAVORY AND SWEET ALMONDS: Heat olive oil pan on medium heat. Put Ral-El-Hanout and warm it for a few seconds while stirring it.
3. Add the almonds, and mix to coat them well with the spices.
4. Season it with honey and salt. Mix well and spread the almonds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 5 minutes or until they dry up. Let the almonds cool down completely.
7. SPICED ALMONDS: In a pan heat olive oil and add, cinnamon, cumin and paprika.
8. Once the spices are warmed, add the almonds. Mix to coat them thoroughly with the spices. Season it with salt.
10. Allow it to cool completely.
11. In a serving plate, serve the almonds with a choice of drink or as it is.