- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Pork With Onions And Potatoes Recipe
|Loin pork||12 Ounce (800 Gram)|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Onions||4 Ounce, peeled (100 Gram)|
|Potatoes||2 Ounce, cut into strips (500 Gram)|
|Milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1136 Calories from Fat 768
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.7%
Saturated Fat 20 g99.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198 mg
Sodium 836.3 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 63 g126.8%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 37.6%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Brush oil to meat and brown it on all sides.
3) Cook for 5 minutes on power, remove the meat, and discard the juices.
4) Pour the remaining oil to the browning dish and stir fry onion.
5) Stir fry potato strips, drizzle milk, and garnish with nutmeg.
6) Arrange meat in the center of the dish, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
7) Remove cover and cook further for 7 minutes on power.
8) Season with salt and pepper 3 minutes before the cooking time and serve.