- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Pork Rib with Baked Potatoes Recipe Video
|Pork spare ribs||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (for using on pork)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1937 Calories from Fat 1045
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.8%
Saturated Fat 38.6 g192.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 476.4 mg
Sodium 6294.4 mg262.3%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 166 g331.7%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 89.3%
Calcium 22.5% Iron 42.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix salt and pepper.
3. Coat the pork all over with this seasoning.
4. Peel the potatoes and rinse it.
5. Cut the potatoes into equal sizes, about 3 to 2 inches each. Take it in a baking tray.
6. Add ½ teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil over the potatoes.
7. Bake it the potatoes for an hour and pork ribs for 2 hours. You can check whether pork ribs are done by inserting a thermometer into it. It should read 170 degrees or more.
8. Cut the pork rib at the bone with a sharp knife.
9. Serve Roasted Pork Rib with Baked Potatoes with chimichurri sauce.