- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur Recipe
|Leg lamb||7 Pound|
|Coffee liqueur||4 Tablespoon (stock, Espresso)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed and chopped (large cloves)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme/Dried thyme - 1/4 teaspoon, crumbled||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 827 Calories from Fat 484
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.5%
Saturated Fat 23 g115.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 265.9 mg
Sodium 471.9 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.72%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 74 g147.9%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 4% Iron 39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
6. Place the mean in a roasting pan.
7. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees [F], for medium rare.
8. Transfer the lamb, to a carving board and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
9. In the meantime, combine the remaining ingredients with the pan juice and simmer to make the sauce. Stir in the parsley.
10. Uncover and carve the lamb and transfer the slices to a serving platter.
11. Serve lamb with sauce poured on top.