- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Ham With Apple Curry Glaze Recipe Video
|Ham bone||1 Large|
|Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 484 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 56.2 mg18.7%
Sodium 714 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 73.8 g
Protein 19 g38.3%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.5% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix the above ingredients together and then drizzle over the ham.
3. Cover ham tightly with parchment paper and tinfoil.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes a pound.
5. Remove ham from oven 30 minutes before cook time is over.
6. Remove ham from roasting pan and add 1/4 cup of brown sugar to the pan juice to make a glaze.
7. Bring to a boil and reduce slightly.
8. Remove excess fat from ham, score, and return to the pan.
9. Pour glaze all over the ham and return to the oven for the last 30 minutes of roasting, glazing every 5-10 minutes.
10. Serve hot.