- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Ham With Apple Curry Glaze Recipe Video
|Ham bone||1 Large|
|Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 52.7 mg
Sodium 670.6 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 72.4 g
Protein 20 g39.2%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.5% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix the above ingredients together and then drizzle over the ham.
3. Cover ham tightly with parchment paper and tinfoil.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes a pound.
5. Remove ham from oven 30 minutes before cook time is over.
6. Remove ham from roasting pan and add 1/4 cup of brown sugar to the pan juice to make a glaze.
7. Bring to a boil and reduce slightly.
8. Remove excess fat from ham, score, and return to the pan.
9. Pour glaze all over the ham and return to the oven for the last 30 minutes of roasting, glazing every 5-10 minutes.
10. Serve hot.