- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe Video
|Stew beef||1 Pound|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), minced|
|Black peppercorn||To Taste|
|Bread rolls||2 Large, cut in half|
|Tomato||2 Medium, sliced|
|Pickles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Boiling water||4 Cup (64 tbs) (as required)|
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.7 mg15.9%
Sodium 995.9 mg41.5%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 136.6% Vitamin C 132.5%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot put the stew beef. Add salt and black pepper as desired. Pour boiling water until it covers the beef. Cover with the lid and let it simmer over low heat for 120 Minutes until the beef is fully cooked.
2. Take a bowl, place the cooked beef and shred it using forks.
3. Add the minced parsley to the bowl and toss well. Put Mayonnaise and mix until combined.
4. Cut the sandwich roll in half. Spread butter over it.
5. Take 2 tablespoon of beef mix and spread it on the roll. Arrange the tomato and pickle slices over it and cover it with the other half.
6. In a serving plate, cut the sandwich into half and serve it with any drinks or a side dish.