- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Beef Hero Sandwich Recipe
|Light sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped scallion||1 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1 Teaspoon|
|Club roll||2 Ounce, cut in half horizontally|
|Thin tomato slices||2|
|Beef roast||2 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Bell pepper strips||8 (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56 mg
Sodium 391.7 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.1 g48.4%
Sugars 21.6 g
Protein 27 g54.9%
Vitamin A 83.2% Vitamin C 827.6%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together sour cream, horseradish, scallion, and mayonnaise; mix well.
2. On the bottom half of roll, place lettuce and top with tomato, roast beef, and sour cream mixture.
3. Top with the second half of the roll.
4. Secure the roll with a toothpick.
5. Slice the sandwich in half.
6. Serve on a plate alongside cucumber and bell pepper, as desired.