- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Beef Barbecue by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Beef round roast||5 Pound (4-5)|
|Potato||4 Medium, quartered|
|Vadalia onions||1⁄2 Large, sliced|
|Garlic||2 , slice|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)|
|Rub||To Taste (of your choice)|
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 0.64 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 91.9 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 68 g136.2%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 24.6%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBeer, water, apple juice or grape juice for pan
1. Preheat grill to 325-350 degree F.
2. Drizzle olive oil on roast and season with your favorite rub.
3. Place pan opposite the hot coals on grill and pour some beer, or apple juice, grape juice, or water to cover the bottom of the pan, but well below the roast.
4. Cover the roast beef with sliced onions.
5. Insert slices of garlic into the meat and place potato pieces alongside.
6. Cover grill and cook for 2 hours or to desired doneness. Occasionally, add liquid to the pan to maintain moisture in the grill.
7. Remove, and let the Roast rest for about 20-30 minutes before slicing.
8. Serve with grill roasted potatoes, and pan beef dripping gravy.