- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Beef And Radish Salad With Walnut Pressing Recipe
|Beef roast||2 Pound, cooked, trimmed, julienne strips|
|Radishes||2 1⁄4 Bunch (225 gm) (2 Large Bunches)|
|Walnut halves/Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnut oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Green onion brushes||4 (Fans, For Garnish)|
Calories 819 Calories from Fat 455
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.3%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194.7 mg
Sodium 263.7 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 78 g155.9%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 32.1%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Trim and thinly slice the radishes, reserving a few for garnish.
2) In a serving bowl, place the beef roast strips.
3) Then gently stir in the radish slices and walnuts.
4) In a small bowl, add the orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and oil, then beat to blend well.
5) Pour the dressing over the beef mixture and toss well to coat.
6) Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
7) Garnish with the green onion fans and radishes, then serve on individual serving plates.