- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Beef and Mashed Potato Salad Roll-Ups Recipe Video
|Roast beef||300 Gram, thinly sliced (8 slices)|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Mixed salad||60 Gram|
|Basil sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 Medium (cut in wedges)|
Calories 62 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.1 mg2.4%
Sodium 137.7 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the potato into round slices. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500w for 5 minutes.
2. Mash the potatoes with a fork.
3. Add the mixed salad of your choice.
4. Place a slice of roast beef so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you.
5. Place 1/8 of the mashed potato salad on the end of the roast beef slice close to you and start rolling. Repeat with the remaining roast beef slices and mashed potato salad.
6. Cut each roll into halves.
7. Serve on a dish with cherry tomato wedges. Drizzle them with basil sauce or dressing of your choice.