- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Asparagus Bundles Recipe Video
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Italian herbs||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Prosciutto de parma||100 Gram|
Calories 816 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.2%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.1 mg
Sodium 4511 mg188%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 41 g82.1%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 76.4% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On baking tray, lay parchment paper and grease oil on it. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan boil water and put asparagus in it. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and soak it immediately in ice water. This will stop cooking and prevent it from being over cooked.
4. Place asparagus on a kitchen towel and pat it day.
5. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
6. In a mixing bowl combine together breadcrumb, garlic, parmesan cheese, and fresh Italian herbs. Mix to bring them together.
7. Pour olive oil in the bowl, just enough to moisten, and mix it well.
8. Take 4-5 asparagus, roll it in prosciutto de Parma slice. Place it on the baking tray. Press it gently to flatten.
9. Pile breadcrumb mixture on top of asparagus and place it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
10. Serve asparagus with shrimp pasta, grilled asparagus, and parmesan curls garnish.
Normally asparagus take 2-3 minutes to cook, but it may vary depending on the thickness of asparagus.