- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ripe Olive Chop Chop Recipe
|Ripe olives||6 Ounce, chopped|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finley chopped|
|Dill pickle||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Anchovy fillets||2 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar/Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 109 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1 mg
Sodium 398.7 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 0.71 g1.4%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl toss olives, celery, dill pickle, onion and garlic lightly to mix.
2. Into olive mixture drain oil from the anchovies
3. Make tiny pieces out of the anchovies into and toss well in with vegetable oil, vinegar and pepper to mix.
4. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight to season and blend flavors.
5. Serve cold with the desired garnish.