- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ricotta Tortes Recipe Video
|Fresh ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley/Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash, divided|
|Roasted red pepper||1 , sliced (marinated in oil)|
|Marinated artichokes||50 Gram, sliced|
|Capers in juice||4|
|Arugula||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.4%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.9 mg
Sodium 863.7 mg36%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 42.7% Vitamin C 41.3%
Calcium 23.9% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, add in the fresh ricotta cheese, parsley, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper and 2 tbsp. of seasoned bread crumbs. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly with a fork.
3. Grease tart pans with cooking spray and place the seasoned bread crumbs onto the bottom.
4. Fill tart pans with cheese mixture and spread evenly.
5. Bake in oven for 20 – 25 min.
6. Top the ricotta tortes with roasted bell pepper, marinated artichokes, capers and arugula. Drizzle some olive oil and serve.