- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ricotta Pancakes Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry cranberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisin||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Pound|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.8%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 179.5 mg
Sodium 177.8 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 15 g30.8%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 25.2% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine walnut, cranberries, raisins, flour, lemon zest, and baking powder. Mix.
2. In a separate bowl, add ricotta, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sugar. Mix until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients into wet, and mix to incorporate.
4. Place skillet on medium high heat, and pour 1 tablespoon oil in it.
5. Spoon batter in skillet, and cook pancake for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
6. Fry pancake in batches, and pour oil between batches.
7. Serve pancake with maple syrup.
You may add any kind of nut as per your choice.