- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ricotta Olive Dip Or Dressing Recipe
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||4 Large|
|Chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared yellow mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.8 mg
Sodium 1728.2 mg72%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 30.3% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a blender or a food processor.
2. In the blender container, combine all ingredients and process.
3. Continue processing until the mix turns light green in color; however, take double care so that it should not be pureed.
4. Refrigerate the mix in covered condition until it is completely chilled.
5. Serve as per requirement.