- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ricotta Cheesecake and Ricotta Dumplings in Plum Blueberry Sauce Recipe Video
|Ricotta cheese||1 Pound|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Coconut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||4 Tablespoon (natural)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plum||1 Cup (16 tbs), deseeded, cut into medium dices|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2-1 cup)|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.3 mg
Sodium 112.7 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 15 g29.6%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly and thick like sauce.
3. For dumpling, in a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, flour, oil, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix to incorporate.
4. Using ice cream scoop, spoon batter and put it in boiling sauce. Cover it with lid, and cook for 5-7 minutes or until dumplings are puffed. Remove pan from heat.
5. For cheesecake, in an oven proof dish, pour remaining mixture. Place it in oven at 350 degree F for about 15 minutes.
6. Transfer dumpling on server platter, and serve immediately.
7. Cut cheesecake, and serve with kiwi slice garnish.
First add ½ cup of flour, and if you find your dough too wet then you can again add ¼ cup of flour with egg. Mix until the dough starts separating from bowl.